Hi Marco, Thanks for response. Please find attached error logs for more detail. Pranay Joshi Lead Engineer-Firmware Engineering Drilling Services Baker Hughes -----Original Message----- From: ptxdist On Behalf Of Marco Felsch Sent: Monday, November 14, 2022 4:28 PM To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de Cc: Robert Schwebel ; Michael Olbrich ; distrokit@pengutronix.de; Ahmad Fatoum Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Prepare Image for Raspberry Pi 4 [You don't often get email from m.felsch@pengutronix.de. Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ] EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organization. Do not click on any links or open attachments from unexpected or unknown senders unless you can verify the content is safe. Hi Pranay, On 22-11-14, Joshi, Pranay wrote: > Any help on below query? I'm not aware of the DistroKit integration nor the Barebox integration, but maybe I can support you since Ahmad is on vacation. Please see my question below. > From: Joshi, Pranay > Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 5:09 PM > To: Ahmad Fatoum ; ptxdist@pengutronix.de; > Michael Olbrich > Cc: Robert Schwebel ; distrokit@pengutronix.de > Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Prepare Image for Raspberry Pi 4 > > Hi Ahmad, > > Thanks for your response. > > We prepared images for the platform-rpi and platform-v7a using > Distrokit "next" branch, as you mentioned it's having support of RPi > for 32-bit. When prepared image is loaded into SD card and powered > Raspberry Pi 4B, we are getting error "start_cd.elf: is not > compatible". Can you please provide the whole error string barebox is printing? > Is there any configuration needs to update? Or anything else needs to > do? If you can provide us the whole barebox log we can see a bit more what is going on. Regards, Marco