Hei hei, On Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 03:39:32PM +0100, Rouven Czerwinski wrote: > We also add the patch series for the rpi3 to barebox, they can be dropped > in the next release. > Raspberry Pi 3 support is enabled in the patch series which also adds the rpi3 > images. I'm curious: what is the reason not to wait for the upcoming (?) barebox v2018.12.0? Is that delayed? Judging from the release dates of previous releases I would expect it in the next week or so. Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)