Hei hei, On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:30:13AM +0200, Roland Hieber wrote: > For platform-rpi, reason still complains a lot, but I guess less > warnings now is still better than no warnings at a later time. What is that supposed to mean? Is 'reason' some kind of tool? (I can test platform-rpi at home, I have a spare rpi1 over there, which is supposed to run as UMTS-Router eventually …) Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)